1. First click on the following link: https://nibrs.fbi.gov/2020/ (Links to an external site.) —-This link allows you to first click on number corresponding to the state for which you were born or your mother was born.
2. After clicking on that number, continue to click on the graph ( 2 or 3x) until it displays the crime data for the county/parish specific to where you were born or your mother was born. Whatever you do, you can not use Grambling as your city of choice.
3. After locating the various crime data provided on the interactive chart, write down or copy the numbers for FIVE (5) of the different types of crime shown.
4. After getting those five numbers, click on the link below to CREATE an original graph/chart using the data you just copied from the FBI interactive state chart.
5. Play around with the graphing app until you get a pretty bar graph or pie chart that looks like the pretty graphs in the book or on the internet. All you have to do is plug in the correct headings and numbers and the app will create the graph for you. However, YOU MUST MAKE CERTAIN THAT THE GRAPH IS COMPLETED CORRECTLY. Therefore, use your book for help to place the headings and numbers in the correct place.
6. After you have your graph finalized, the app allows you to copy the graph from the webpage and paste it into your assignment. So paste the picture of your final table into a MS Word document.
7. Lastly, after embedding your graph into your assignment, make certain to tell the reader (me) what your graph is displaying. More specifically. describe in at least 5 full sentences what can be found on your table.