students vs hardvard pp
- As organizational leaders and decision-makers what are the three questions about the diverse group you study you want to find an answer to in order to successfully include and lead members of that group in your organization. List the three questions and justify your rationale for each. (1 slide)
- Design a data collection strategy that will help you to collect reliable, generalizable and objective data on your three inquiry questions; share your rationale for each of the following data collection decision-making points:
- Describe whether you need qualitative or quantitative data to answer your questions. (1 slide)
- Choose a data collection strategy (e.g. archival data, surveys, experiments, interviews, focus groups, observation, other) and justify your choice. (1 slide)
- Describe your ideal sampling strategy: what is your target population, how do you want to choose your sample (random or not), what is the sample size you want to have, where the sample will be drawn from, and from how many locations. (1 slide)
- Conclude with insights on what you want to achieve with your data collection goal and strategy, and how you will overcome the stereotypes your diverse group faces.